Tawna Hutchinson – Owner
Hi! I’m Tawna Hutchinson and I have been a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor for almost 20 years.
I hold the following certifications:
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Sports Fitness Specialist, Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training, TRX RIP Training, TRX Sports Medicine Specialist, TRX Functional Training, TRX Group Training
- Apex Fitness
- Nutrition and Supplementation certified
- Group Exercise: Les Mills RPM, Nike Training Club (NTC), Boot Camp, Indoor Cycling
I will create a complete and comprehensive program for you and it will be designed to meet your individual needs. The workouts are always fun, effective, and challenging, to get you to your goal as soon as possible.
You will be my next success story. I’m here to help you, but you need to take the first step.
Contact me and let’s talk about what you need. I look forward to hearing from you so we can start your fitness journey today.
Tyler Gates has worked in the fitness industry for over 25 years from New York City to Los Angeles. He's been a personal trainer for national clubs such as Crunch Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness and private clubs such as Peak Physique, The Fitness Factory and is now happy to bring his years of experience to PitFit. He has not only worked with celebrities, sports figures and models but also the person who just wants to get healthy and feel good.
He believes in teaching you how to work smarter not harder to make your workouts more productive with less of a chance of injury.
- TRX Group Training
- TRX Suspension Training
- AFAA: Athletic and Fitness Association of America
- ACE: American Council on Exercise
Bryan Argott is a United States Marine. He has achieved and maintains a 1st class Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Combat Fitness test.
- ISSA (International Sports Science Association) certified personal trainer.
- TRX Suspension Training
Bryan’s running shoes paired with his stamina are the symbols of one of his greatest hobbies: Running! He has made running a huge part of his life, participating in over a dozen running events (5K, 10K, half and full marathons) while placing top three in his age category in six events.
Bryan believes the best way to conquer your day is by working out in the morning. He feels, that exercising is much more than a routine, but rather, a way of life. Bryan is extremely passionate about helping people set and reach their fitness goals while also aiding them in realizing their full potential.